Monday, May 21, 2007

National Memo Day

Today is National Memo Day.

Wow.....the excitement is too great.

I wonder how many people ran to the store today to purchase steno books so they could "take a memo". How many waited in expectation....ready for that moment of note joting?

No really, I am the first to stand up and proclaim that I am a list person. I love the thrill of being able to scratch off accomplishments, see that list dwindle down while the cross out marks grow more and more bold.
I just didn't know that it demanded a full day of celebration and honor. Amazing the things I can learn when I look around.

That reminds me...
Jane, take a memo...

1 comment:

  1. Memo to Jules...

    This was hysterically funny. I loved it. Top notch to you. Top notch to memos. Just think of all the memos that were written on National Memo Day. I hope one day you'll be able to post them.

    Sign it,
    Memo Reader

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from other. Your opinions and viewpoints are always a blessing and encourage other readers as well.