This email however was a bit different for me. It struck a funny bone and made me laugh so hard that the last statement of the email almost came true.
Here, hopefully you will get a good laugh too.
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
- When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey.
- When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
- When you are scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
- When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
- When you are confused -- I will use little words.
- When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
- When you fall -- I will try to pick you up and dust you off.
- This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my friend!
- Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.