Sunday, May 27, 2007

Moments

This morning I walked up to 6 year old Destiny and said, "Hey I have missed something today. Do you know what it is?"
Destiny rolled her little eyes and sighed, "Me right?...'cause that is what everyone has been saying today."
I proclaimed that it was that Destiny Hug that I had been missing since she spends most weekends visiting her father in Washington. With that, I grabbed her and gave her a big one to emphasize my point. I also added, "Of course YOU have been waiting for that hug from ME also and now your day is complete."
Little 6 year old Destiny put her hands on her hips, rolled her eyes, and stated in her most grown up and sarcastic way, "You know it. It was all I could think of ALL day."


I learned something today when going through the Walgreens drive-thru. When the pharmacist walks away fron the window to get the medicine.....it is my cue to actually send the tube of money thru the passage and NOT hold onto it while I have 5 ladies giggling in my car and pretending to order cheeseburgers.


Memory Lane.....remember that time when the station wagon was stuck on a curb and she thought of the wonderful idea of seeing if we should just put it into 4 wheel drive? This would OF COURSE enable each wheel to go in differrent directions and the car would be miraculously unstuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from other. Your opinions and viewpoints are always a blessing and encourage other readers as well.