Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Are You Kidding Me?...

We all know that as the elderly discuss times gone by, they comment at how quickly it all goes. I remember that my Grandmother Davis would occassionally do that as she told us the amazing stories of her life. At 36 years of age, I can feel on any given day that time is whirling past me at an alarming rate and I can lose track of it all together if I am not careful.

But do I really need media and propaganda to encourage that mental process?
My radio station is now playing continuous Christmas music!

It is still October 31st right?

2 comments:

  1. I love Christmas, but I like to start loving it right after Thanksgiving.

    P.S. very touching post about your daughter. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I believe that's a makeshift shed on the corner, where they're selling fireworks for the 4th of July!

    "Hooray!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from other. Your opinions and viewpoints are always a blessing and encourage other readers as well.