Monday, April 21, 2008

ugh.....

whine.......whine.....whine....
I haven't really been around because my energy is so very gone. What is wrong with me? I really would like to know.

I can only get warm if I huddle under our quadruple thick mink blanket from Korea or stand in the shower with only the hot water and no cold turned on. But as soon as I get up, the chills hit again. Yet I have no fever.
I also keep having waves of nausea, aches, and shakes.

No I am not pregnant. That would be impossible....and that is not denial talking.

But for some dumb reason I keep pushing through. I had a usual full weekend of stuff to do: TIP volunteering on Saturday, youth music jam session at our house also on Saturday, church and meetings on Sunday. At my meeting, my body gave up and rid itself of lunch and I was able to sleep for a bit on our host's couch. Very productive meeting.

Maybe it is a combination of exercise, new diet (weight watchers), a new "suppliment", and some elusive bug that hasn't shown itself yet. Whatever it is....be gone already!
"I have not the time to be down", I whimper as I decide it is time to lay on the couch yet again.

6 comments:

  1. Get well soon.
    Yes when I read the first lines I thought, she is pregnant!
    So you're doing Weight Watchers, I have to push myself and start it again, but you don't fell sick with a new diet, especially WW which is very healthy, must be something else, hope to see you well again soon, I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditch the supplement for a couple of days and see if the symptoms go away. Otherwise, visit your doctor soon -- you could be suffering from severe anemia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the crud has ahold of you. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I get to feeling like that. I have a cure though: I whine about it and my wife kicks me in the butt. LOL! Seems to work. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    Did we kiss...because it sounds just like my bout with mono sans the mink blanket. I'm so jealous now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry that the bad stuff has got a hold of you, and I really hope that you start to feel better soon, but if you don't then I am with quilly, and you should visit the doc. Its possible that its a flare as I know that fatigue can play a part, but no idea about temperatures, but really it sounds like a bug, so hope that it vanishes really soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from other. Your opinions and viewpoints are always a blessing and encourage other readers as well.